Thursday, December 29, 2005
All of the Good That Won't Come Out of Me
I decided that from now on I'm only going to make out with people who give blood. This is in addition to my "i only make out with liberals" rule, and I actually think this one is much more important. If you can't give blood for medical reasons, that's one thing, but if you're just being a pussy about it, that's not ok with me. I've never heard a valid argument for it! Give me one and I might think about putting you on the "ok to make out with" list, but I'm going to go ahead and tell you, I don't think it's likely.
It's such a simple act of kindness, and it's good for you too! I mean, not physically, but there's something about literally giving of yourself that should be experienced. Saving someone's life kids- that's kind of a big deal. And, sure, if you don't give blood, someone else will, and chances are, no one will die if you don't give blood. Unless, of course, everyone decides to take your shitty and selfish attitude about it.
If you're scared, I'll go with you. I'll hold your hand. I'll buy you lunch! I'll be your best friend, and you'll be my hero.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer