Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Is it really?
We might kiss (when we are alone)
When nobody's watching
We might take it home
We might make out (when nobody's there)
It's not that we're scared
It's just that it's delicate

So why did you fill my sorrow
With the words you've borrowed
From the only place you've known
And why'd you sing hallelujah?
If it means nothing to you...

Why'd you sing with me at all?

We might live (like never before)
When there's nothing to give
Well how can we ask for
more?
We might make love
(in some sacred place)
The look on your face is delicate

So why do you fill my sorrow
With the words you've borrowed?
From the only place you've know?
And why do you sing hallelujah?
If it means nothing to you
Why do you sing with me at all?

So why do you fill my sorrow?
With the words you've borrowed?
From the only place you've known
And why do you sing Hallelujah
If it means nothing to you?




Why'd you sing with me at all?


1 Comments:

Blogger Pricing Guide said...

I love this song. It gets into your mind and heart. I love and miss you.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer