Sunday, January 07, 2007
So why can’t I keep up when you’re the only thing I'd lose?
Er... Insomnia and nightmares... But I'm such a happy person, really. I just think too much.

"Some times you have to just let football be football."

Some times I think this is good advice and that I should get better at this game, and other times I think that this advice is the sort of absolute bull shit that I'm trying to overcome.

When I twist myself up in blankets and wake up tangled I think that it might be something worth trying, but then, at some point in my life I started to become really afraid to try things that I don't think I'll be good at. That's why I don't like soccer. And why I don't like learning languages. I know that I should get over this, but I'm thinking that I'll start with learning French, and then I'll work on letting be.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer