Thursday, January 26, 2006
I Don't Know If Your Wings Are Real...





So many times when I spend time with Ms. Callie Corely, I stop for a second and think about how ridiculously beautiful she is. It can seriously take my breath away. And that's just physical beauty- then she talks, and my heart feels like it might burst with the amount of love and admiration I have for her.

A lot of times I tend to write emotions off as juvenile; they're not real to me. Talking to Callie reminds me that it's okay to feel. With Callie, it's okay to dream, it's okay to cry, it's okay to laugh for no reason. She's not afraid of everyday tragedy and everyday victory.

No kidding guys, putting things into perspective is bullshit. Your perspective is already valid, and it is senseless to cheapen what you feel just because people have felt worse before. I have the right to be sad and happy and crazy and depressed. I can dance and sing and shout.

Callie is a poorly disguised goddess. Happy Birthday Beautiful!



3 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve said...

thanks for sayin things i didn't have the words to. callie is bright lights and cool nights. love love love.

Blogger Ryan Cooper said...

^_^ What a fantastically awesome ex-wife!

Blogger Pricing Guide said...

you all just made me cry.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer