Sunday, January 22, 2006
Nothing in the Past or Future Ever Will Feel Like Today
Hooray for Genevieve being on blogger! Hooray for photojournalism! Boo for kodak and their overpriced film!

I could award various "yays" and "boos," but you'd get tired of that real fast. The entire world is ADD. They should really diagnose people who sit still for too long. There should be a prescription drug for normalcy.

I've had a good weekend home, a good visit with my beloveds. It seems that my dear Mario's quality of life is better than I suspected, and there's no need to expedite his passing, which makes me very happy. I just don't want him to be in any kind of pain.
Bo is fatter than I ever imagined he would be, and the puppies are ridiculous. The rest of the family is just as fantastic as expected. I went to mass with all of them this morning, which I haven't done in ages upon ages, and that made me happy. I don't care who you are, my siblings are pretty much cooler than you. I mean all of them. When we're all together, I'm surprised it doesn't tear the fabric of the universe or something. You should be insanely jealous of my family. I know I am.

This was a pretty impromptu trip, but it was totally a good idea. And now I'm off for home!

P.S. Do not send me creepy emails about being a suicide girl. There wil be no previews, and you are officially sketchy.


1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Cooper said...

The Empress' family...I can't even imagine...I get chills just thinking about the greatness.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer