Sunday, January 14, 2007
The Universe Always Gives Us Exactly What We Need, Exactly When We Need It.
If, yesterday morning, you had said to me, "Hey, Lindsey, by this time tomorrow you're going to be in a peaceful and happy mood. You're going to be thinking about all of the things that are right and good and joyful in the world, and you're going to believe that the things that aren't right and good and joyful are still very sacred, and the world is going to be ok."

If you would've said those things to me yesterday morning, I probably would've said, "The hell?" And then continued being in a very awful and depressed mood.

Well, you didn't say those things to me yesterday, but if you had, you would get to be my new psycic friend!

I don't remember the last time I stayed up all night talking about everything and nothing in the universe. Wow. What a cool night. I don't remember the last time I felt so okay with someone. I don't remember the last time that things worked out so perfectly.

Thanks, guardian angel. Thanks a whole lot.


3 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

I'm happy for you Lindsey. Hooray for happy!

I love you.

Blogger Grace said...

You're so freaking cute. I wish you had been here Monday night.

Blogger Ryan Cooper said...

Happy Friday...day.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer