Monday, February 19, 2007
Nothing could be further from the truth, my love.
And nothing is more powerful that beauty in a wicked world.

So I sit down to write, thinking, "Wow, I feel really lonely lately, and really isolated and sad, and I feel like I'm being a slacker in so many ways, and like today has just been not a good day at all, and I'm just going to write about how sad I am, and how I miss my family and blah blah blah...."

But then when I started to think about it, I mean, today hasn't actuually been a bad day at all, and I'm not sure why I thought that it had been. My room is a mess, and that's no good, but I got some research done to start putting together a newsletter for the Tuscaloosa Children's Center. I had 2 meetings to talk about Invisible Children projects and those are about to get started. I got certified in CPR. I had a really really great coffee talk with a new friend--a new friend whom I think I'm going to love very dearly. I painted some Change for Change jars and collected some new ones. I washed my rugs because something was spilled on them.

I need to do this more often. Today was a good thing. I connected with some great people. Wow, blogs are great.



2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Your mom was great last night.


I mean... happy blogging!

Blogger grspain said...

Thank you. I love you.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer