Sunday, February 11, 2007
Tell Her Something in My Mind Freezes Up From Time to Time
I was watching this biography behind the music thing on Faith Hill once, and I don't remember much of it, but I do remember the interview with her husband, Tim McGraw. "I just don't see how anyone could be in the same room as her and not fall in love with her," he said. Oh wow. What a wonderful and terrible thing to feel about anything in the world.

It's crazy to me that the quirk that I find endearing in someone might be the very reason that someone else finds him annoying. It's even crazier that the abnormalities that I love in one person I might disdain in another. And craziest of all is that the little things about you that I love
today could very well be the things that I find repulsive in a month.

I don't want to hate you. I don't even want to dislike you. But the thing about mountains is that once you get to the top, there's no where to go but down.I hate the bitterness that comes into my voice when I say anything in reference to you. I hate that I cringe when you come near me, and that I always always assume the worst about you. But you did prove it to be true, didn't you? Again and again and a-fucking-gain, dear God, I cannot believe that I put myself through that. Don't bother pretending with me, OK? I was there for the dress rehearsal, I'm quite fine with missing the actual show.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i was watching scrubs and heard a song that i like... after a google search, i came across your blog. i dont really believe in fate, but i find it's an interesting coincidence all the same - ya see, i understand everything you just said. all too well, in fact.

just thought you might like to know that someone else in this dark universe is feeling the same thing as you. probably won't offer much solace, but then again, it may...

Blogger Praveen said...

yeah.. matts right.. and moreover you will realize slowly that what ever happens is actually for the better :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer