Wednesday, January 04, 2006
I Can't Stand This Indecision, Married With a Lack of Vision. Everybody Wants to Rule the World.
Happy First Wednesday everyone! I've decided that the most important day in the first week of the year is Wednesday. Think about it- it's the only time that Wednesday gets to be first. Sunday is the first day of the week (officially). Monday is the first day of the week (really). When you only consider the days of the week that start with "t" Tuesday is first. Thursday is the begining of the end of the week. Friday is the begining of the weekend. Saturday is the begining of the Sabbath (Plus it's Saturday for goodness' sake. It's not lacking for celebration). Today is Wednesday's one chance to shine. My brother and I shot some fireworks to commemerate.
In other news. I got a speeding ticket. Eighty-six in a fifty-five does not seem so ridicuolous to me, but according to the reactions I get from all the people I tell, it's pretty damn fast. So, my car could potentially be taken away here folks, and I just got this one less than a month ago.
C'est la vive; il n'y a rien à gagner de pleurer.
So, my New Year's trip turned out to be a remarkable success, but it's made me a bit more apprehensive about the coming semester. The thing is, I need to decide what it is that I want. Actually, that's probably kind of useless, and not incredibly relevant to reality. I don't know what it is that I need really. I just feel somewhat unprepared. But the thing is, I don't even know what I should be preparing for.
Regardless, I'm excited. The End.

p. s. i need to work on my self control.

p.p.s. wachel... guess who? grober!
.



2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Cooper said...

Grover is so cute....what is it?

Blogger Lindsey Jayne said...

Grover is my angora bunny.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer