Sunday, April 02, 2006
Messed with Your Slacks But Ended Up Just Holding Your Hand
A month and a half til summer! (yay)

As much as I love Tuscaloosa, and everyone and everything here, I have to say that I'm sick to death of it. Of everything. There are clouds of apathy and discontent on my horizon, and the only thing that can hold them off is change. I need new people to be pissed off at, new inside jokes, new paths to walk- I need a new routine. Can I last a month and a half without it?


We'll see.


At the beginning of this semester it seemed like permanence, was a thing of the past and the future, and I was sad about it. I wanted to live in a place that I called home, where I could put nails in the walls and carpet the floor. Like I wrote about before, I
missed college before it was even gone. I was already dreading the changes that summer would bring. Funny that the very thing I was dreading is now my biggest comfort.

I do love you kids though, don't get me wrong. I'm just restless.


2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Cooper said...

Summer will be here before you know it! Then we can all get rested up and come back...and do it all over again. For three more years.

Did I mention you're awesome?

Blogger Grace said...

We both had some fun, though I twice bit my tongue, and it lasted to long for my taste...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer