Monday, March 13, 2006
I Just Want Someone to Say to Me, "I'll Always Be There When You Wane"
wax Audio pronunciation of "wax" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wks)
intr.v. waxed, wax·ing, wax·es
  1. To show a progressively larger illuminated area, as the moon does in passing from new to full.
wane Audio pronunciation of "wane" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (wn)
intr.v. waned, wan·ing, wanes
  1. To exhibit a decreasing illuminated area from full moon to new moon.

I wax and wane like a motherfucker, if I do say so myself.


2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Cooper said...

Wax on, wax off...sorry couldn't help myself. Sprinkles!

Blogger Grace said...

Can I count on you to be there, no matter what? she said & I said no & she said what kind of friend are you? & I said the kind who won't lie to you any time you want & I think she kept me around as a curiosity after that.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer