Saturday, May 13, 2006
With These Revisions, and Gaps in History--
The responses I received for my last blog were some kind of wonderful.

I appreciate it a lot.

I'm really not as emo as you think though; I think might come off as depressed and angsty sometimes, but there are a lot of good things going on in my life too. But to quote a Rilo Kiley song, "no one wants to pay to see your happiness." I feel the need to keep you kids updated on my spurts of Conoresqe (that's right, I just invented a word...) emotion.

Bowl of Oranges is really it though, and I know it!


Everyone else seems to be giving the "one chapter of my life over..." post, but I don't think I will at the moment, seeing as I am excessively tired.

I will, however, recap the last few months at a later time. Right now I'm just too damn tired.



1 Comments:

Blogger Genevieve said...

i didn't read the posts till now. but i love you and miss you so much already. maybe i can hop the ride with my parents and see you and beau/bo one last time before mcdowell takes you away.

and hey, anytime you feel yourself slipping away, go read that post i wrote about you and remember we all love you- me probly the most.

wheee!

<3gen

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer