Sunday, April 16, 2006
In Other News, I Accidentally Dyed My Hair Black
Ok, here's my little survey thing for Grace and Ryan Super Cooper.. Grace is in green, and Ryan's in a different color green. (I'm feeling monochromatic)

1. Random thing:
  • Grace, you can't stand for the volume to be on odd numbers.
  • Ryan, you keep Diet Coke in business.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie/book/fictional character reminds me of you.
  • Lilo, from Lilo and Stich
  • Chandler, from Friends (I don't really know why?)
3. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me. Or at least me.
  • Just because I don't hate you doesn't mean I don't wish you were dead!
  • Yes, the bunnies are something we don't quite understand yet, but that doesn't mean the theory is flawed!

4. I'll tell you my favorite memory of you.

  • Special Session, the first time I went, when you had Lucy. You pretty much glowed the whole time. It was incredible.
  • When we were at Mrs. Anders' house, and it started to snow. At one point you were the only one outside (I saw you out the window), and you just stood there with your hands up in the air with the snowflakes all around you. Your expression was angelic.
5. I'll tell you what animal or plant of which you remind me.
  • A gosling.
  • A baby seal.
6. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
  • Can I hit that?
  • .. Again?
7. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.


1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Cooper said...

Awww...you rock Lindsey! I'm gonna go do yours...right now!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer