Friday, April 21, 2006
If You Don't Like My Fire, Then Don't Come Around
I wrote this Friday morning... just now published though.

Remind me that I want to stick to alcohol from now on. I hate being in slow motion. I hate being giggly and stupid. Last night was not for me, because I want to be anxious and excited, and I can't, so when I spend the whole time fighting that sort of dull relaxation. I can see why people would like it, but it's not for me. Every muscle in my body feels strained today.


On a positive note, there are empty bottles in Andrew's room, and they're sitting in front of a fan. When the fan oscilates, it blows over the bottles and it sounds like angels. I listened for like 2 hours last night, and that was kind of wonderful.



2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Cooper said...

"I can still think rational thoughts! No really, I can guys! I swear I'm still thinking rationally!"

That was a funny night. That seems like so long ago!

Blogger Grace said...

I'm jealous of your angels. I am going to do my best to recreats your bottle choir at my house.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer