Monday, January 30, 2006
The Only Thing I Have to Say: It's Been a Good Year for the Roses
Things that Made Me Happy This Weekend
  • Flintstone vitamins with iron
  • Rilo Kiley
  • Naked Frisbee (kind of)
  • Really Good (or really bad, depending on how you look at it) Hunch Punch
  • Silly Germans (who are of the legal drinking age)
  • Low Cut Shirts (I like myself in them, and that's really all that matters)
  • Capitalist Anarchists
  • Rap Battles (I, for one, was pretty damn impressed)
  • Strait Female Friends (who love me enough to make out with me when I'm trying to prove my lesbianism to a supposedly well endowned rapist)
  • Friends Who Do a Semi-decent Job of Holding My Hair Out of My Face When I Get Sick (the fact that it was only a semi-decent job makes me smile on the inside)
  • The Elevated Section at Arby's
  • Ben Folds
  • Car Seat Belts
  • Cheese Pizza
  • Square Coffee Mugs
  • Communists and Their Silly Hats
  • Spian Rain and Watt Mujcik
  • 20 Questions and Captain Dickhead
  • Elvis Costello
  • Riding with the Top Down
  • $10 Tips
  • Broseph (what a silly bitch)
  • Alliteration
  • Tolstoy
  • Duckzilla (who is actually a black goose?)
  • Jesuszilla, Son of Godzilla
  • Next Semester's Housing Options
  • Boys in Collared Shirts. Boys Looking Hott in General. (as you probably know, all of my friends are pretty damn attractive)
  • Talking to my Sister (always an upper)
  • Genevieve's Hair
  • And, to top it all off... Alex Cornett
All in all, a really good weekend kids. It's really crazy, I hardly had any good friends who were guys in high school (cue possesive asshole flashback), but now I can't get enough of them. And, I probably laugh more then the legal limit. Also, I'm in love with all of them. Actually, my female friends too. Name anyone, and I can pretty much name a moment when I knew that he or she was irreplaceable, and when I knew that I would never be them same again as a result of his or her existance. I fall in love probably a thousand times every day that I spend with these people. I want to keep them forever.

I have a ridiculously busy week coming up kids. SO, as a procrastinator, I'll probably be posting even more than usual. Much love bebes.


1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Cooper said...

Have you ever ordered mozarella sticks and eaten them in the elevated section...wow...I mean...wow. It's a meal fit for an Empress.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer