Friday, March 03, 2006
Sings the Tune Without the Words and Never Stops At All
From last Saturday to this Saturday... this has been a spectacular week. Here's why:

1. Spending the night with Grace, Andrew, and other Special Session kids = bad ass. Also, amaretto sours pretty much make my life.

2. Commentary on Meagan's game with Grace + seeing Ms. Blair Bowens and meeting her latest heart throb... wonderful.

3. Of course Bo, he's basically the center of my universe.

5. Trial of The Stranger is going to be very exciting, and Moral Forum debate is looking like it's going to go well. These things make me really consider law school, which is very cool.

6. Marti Gras and Captain Dickhead. Lots of fun.

7. Ash Wednesday and catching up with Emily. I didn't realize how much I've missed her, and Elizabeth too. AND Shayla, the most exciting person currently on the planet. If you don't know these ladies, you should be jealous.

8. Wednesday was just a great day all together. Good for Wednesday.

9. Genevieve and Laura. I love having girls to depend on. Also, girls who can talk about boy crushes and girl crushes without being weird. And I'm living with Genny next semester. Bad ass.

10. Adriana Lima... girl crush.


11. Blount was incredible today. Allen Ginsberg and Virgina Woolf... beautiful.

12. I downloaded Castle of the Winds. Fuck yes.

13. Beautiful weather, puppies on the quad, the computer lab at the library, the food at Burke, sleeping through 2 classes... today was wonderful.

14. Tommorrow promises to be wonderfully calm, maybe a picnic day?

15. Meagan (and maybe Grace is I can ever get in touch with her?) coming this weekend. I miss Meagan like crazy. I feel like I haven't spent time with her in years.

Thank God for this week. I needed it.


2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

You downloaded Castle of the Winds??!??!??!??!? I don't think I've ever been this jealous of anyone in my life.

Plans for this weekend? Leave me a comment on here, or myspace, or livejournal, or facebook, yo. Or email me at myspace or yahoo or face book. I did just check my voicemail, so I'll call you shortly. :)

I think my plans for Saturday are thus: Meagan's game, Rosemary's for a cookout, rodeo in Hunstville, nothing. So feel free to add to that... I dunno what you've got planned.

I would talk about how cool you are now, but this comment is already to long.

Blogger Genevieve said...

dude, those puppies on the quad were amazing. food at burke, also something to be amazed by. me loves lindsey. whee.
<3gen

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer