Friday, April 14, 2006
This Paper Is Good, But It Needs More Christmas
1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.

2. I'll tell you what song/movie/book/fictional character reminds me of you.

3. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me. Or at least me.

4. I'll tell you my favorite memory of you.

5. I'll tell you what animal or plant of which you remind me.

6. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.

7. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal.


2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan Cooper said...

Ryan "Super" Cooper

Blogger Grace said...

I always want to post these things, but then I know I'll take forever to respond because I'll want everything to be just right...

However!

Since you have undertaken the challenge, knock yourself out... I'd appreciate it. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer