Thursday, May 18, 2006
If They Try to Tell You Love Fades With Time, Then Tell Them There's No Such Thing as Time.
This is quite possibley my last post for a while, ladies and gentlemen.. I know, I know, you're fantastically and inconsoably stricken with enormous grief. But, fear not, because I shall return with lots of new incite and excitment for your reading pleasure.

For those of you who truly truly love me, you can send me a letter or a package!

Lindsey Mullen
c\o Camp McDowell
105 DeLong Rd.
Nauvoo, AL 35578

OR, better yet, you can come visit me, or call me and invite me to visit you, and I will certainly do my best to do so! Here's a link to camp schedule... The days when there are no sessions are the days that I am off. BUT, should you call me sometime when I am in session you may simply leave be a message, and rest assured that if I love you enough, then I will return your phone call.

Wonderful people today for too short of a visit. I'll miss you kids :(.

It's going to be an exciting summer though, and I'm sure it will absolutely fly by. And I'll be seeing you all in less than 3 months, right?





Between now and then, until I see you again, I'll be loving you.
Love, Me.


3 Comments:

Blogger Pricing Guide said...

have fun. be safe. fall desperately in love with the hottest male conselor there and then agree to backpack through Europe next summer together.

i love you. see you soon.

Blogger Genevieve said...

i can't wait to send you care packages! woo! i won't be able to come visit you cuz i'm working so much, but i can't wait to send fun boxes of goodies. hooray!

my boob just vibrated. man did i miss having a cell phone.

<3gen

Blogger Ryan Cooper said...

That comment is why Ginny is so awesome.

Ummm...Lindsey, I don't agree with this "camp" thing you kids talk about. Maybe I'm just not "with it" or "hip" enough, but in my day we totally updated blogs all the time and exchanged comments about the structure of the universe. Meh...kids these days.

Seriously though, have a great time. And if you're ever sad and lonely you can look up into the night sky under the glow of the campfire....and know that somewhere, out there Genevieve Turkett's boob is vibrating.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer