Monday, February 06, 2006
Because If I Can’t Learn to Make Myself Feel Better, Then How Can I Expect Anyone Else to Give a Shit?
Bad moods... what's up with them?

I hate to be unexplainably sad. What is it that can hit me so quickly and induce this flood of dismal and dreary thoughts. What makes me feel unloved and abandoned and excluded when I know that I'm not? Why can't I remember what it is that I love about myself?

Why do I need constant reassurance that I'm cared about, thought about, noticed?

That's not who I am; I'm not that girl. That's not my story. I scoff at these kind of posts. I disregard them, write them off as hormones, and pleas for attention. And I'm not wrong, that's totally what this is.

Err.. I get frustrated with myself, then I get mad at myself for being to hard on myself, and I end up in this cycle of getting more and more mad at me.

I'm lonely. I think it's the weather.


1 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

You come home, darling, you come here. Don't stay so far away from me. This weather has me wanting love more tangible... something I can hold... because it's getting cold...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer