Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Oh Snail, Climb Mount Fuji. But slowly, slowly!
So here goes...

Where do I even start to write about this summer? Or ever to think about this summer? I feel I've changed, but it's one of these changes that you maybe need a special pair of 3D glasses to see it. Hey, I would really like all of y'all to remember that glasses don't really change things at all; even though when you wear them the whole world is different, they only change you. And if they're special 3D glasses that for some reason only change those certain things that were really 3D all along, then the point is, they were 3D all along.

You can't see this, but I've written three different paragraphs and then deleted each one. I just can't type out Camp McDowell.... I can't. If you were there then you know, but if you weren't, I'm not a skilled enough writer to tell you.


Hey, let's hang out a while? Call me.


1 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Lindsey, I can't think of a single thing you are not skilled enough to do.

I'm glad your home.

:)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer